Build a seamless integration of payment gateways (Stripe and PayPal) with popular helpdesks (such as Zendesk, Intercom).
We built a backend that uses payment gateways’ API to retrieve and manage user subscriptions from the frontend app embedded in the helpdesk interface.
Upon receiving tickets, a support team member instantly sees the entire billing history of the user in question, queried by identifying information (like email). After that the support agent can:
- Review billing history to find a payment;
- Issue a refund or cancel a subscription;
- Make a new charge on credit card on file or start a new subscription;
- Collaborate with other support agents on any billing issue.
- Payment gateways have unique implementations of subscriptions, charges and refunds. Each payment gateway is a separate integration with unique challenges;
- Search speed requirements warranted using Amazon ElasticSearch to service cloud search data.
Payment integration: Stripe, PayPal, Zuora